Skip to main content

About your Search

20130302
20130310
STATION
MSNBCW 2
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2
MSNBC
Mar 2, 2013 4:00am PST
as a subaru. love. it's what makes a subaru, a subaru. >>> good morning. the sequester is here. the latest nbc news poll finds that while president obama still has a healthy approval rating, this latest in a spring of bitter debates has taken a big toll in the public's confidence for our future. joining me now nbdz senior political editor mark murray. good to see you so early, sir. >> good morning, craig. >> something i found interesting in this poll, while the majority of people seem to think the spending cuts are a bad idea, the majority also thinks that congress should keep the current cuts, if not increase them, to deal with the deficit. how can we reconcile those numbers? >> overall, the nbc news/"wall street journal" poll was bad to. particularly for president obama and democrats. craig, this is good news for the poll. it shows there's an appetite for spending cuts only 14% said they want the sequester cuts but an additional 39% said they even want more. you add that up together that's a healthy 53%. >> let's talk about the president's approval rating right now. he has been declining ste
MSNBC
Mar 9, 2013 9:00am PST
got a subaru. love. it's what makes a subaru, a subaru. okay why? more is better than less because if stuff is not le-- if there is more less stuff then you might want to have some more and your parents just don't let you because there's only a little bit. right. we want more, we want more. like you really like it, you want more. right. i follow you. [ male announcer ] it's not complicated. more is better. and at&t has the nation's largest 4g network. ♪ >>> a new policy meant to ease restrictions for airline passengers is not sitting well with everyone. starting in april, the tsa will allow passengers to carry with them onboard items like pocket knives which have been banned since 9/11. the tsa says its decision will allow workers to focus on more serious weapons. but this is stirring anger among 9/11 victims families, also flight attendants. and joining me now is vita shook, vita, welcome. and i almost feel silly asking you why you are opposed to this. but go ahead and explain what the problem is. >> well, the problem is introducing weapons onboard. so knives have been prohibite
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2